I'm running rather late with last night's post! Is anyone else feeling bogged down by the school holidays? Ah well, fear not, they are almost over. But I have had a few moments here and there to whip a few little somethings, for some imaginative play.

Firstly, for 'Little', Miss Six's doll, a little princess crown.

It's a free pattern that I modified by leaving off the ties, and sewing the ends together.

Then I had to make a wizard hat for Master Eight's teddy dragon, Ra. He'd been asking for it since last month, so it was high time I obliged.

I didn't really bother looking for a pattern, a cone shape is pretty simple, but I'll share it for you here in case the holidays have fried your brain ;)

(Now is a very good time to practise the staggered increasing method I shared on Monday. You don't have to, but your rounded cone shape will end up more triangular if you don't)

Simple toy wizard's hat
Make 3 sc in a magic circle (3)
Increase around (6)
Sc around (6)
*Sc 1, increase 1* around (9)
Sc around (9)
*Sc 2, increase 1* around (12)
Sc around (12)
*Sc 3, increase 1* around (15)
Sc around (15)
*Sc 4, increase 1* around (18)
Sc around (18)
*Sc 5, increase 1* around (21)
Sc around (21)
*Sc 6, increase 1* around (24)
Sc around (24)
*Sc 7, increase 1* around (27)
Sc around (27)
*Sc 8, increase 1* around (30)
Sc around (30)
*Sc 9, increase 1* around (33)
Sc around (33)
*Sc 10, increase 1* around (36)
Sc around (36)
*Sc 11, increase 1* around (39)
Sc around, ss to end, finish off. (39)