I wanted to get into ATC making, so typical me, I jumped straight into the deep end, with July's round of the Ongoing ATC swap on Craftster. All of my sent cards have been received, so I thought I'd share them here with you.

My very first card, the clouds says "Dreams"


A "maps" theme card.

The quote says "I travel not to go anywhere
But to go.
I travel for travel's sake" RL Stevenson

A Pirate themed card


A Poisonous Apple


"This card cannot contain me"

and Scissors


And lastly, a "Farnsworth" card from Syfy's Warehouse 13, that has a door and swappable faces. I raised the back of the card so Artie's face could be swapped with Claudia. The knobs etc are foam shapes and a metal brad.


In the ongoing swap, the card themes are chosen by the recipient, so it was a new challenge to make art to assigned themes. I made a bunch of cards just because once I got into the swing of it, which I will put up in a post soon.