Another square for the charity blanket. I guess I have trouble with tension or following directions properly, because my 5" spiral motif only ended up being 3". But that's ok, because it gave me a chance to border it with some beautiful black, silver-flecked, mohair, and the edge it neatly with a gorgeous purple acrylic that is just as soft. This picture really does this square no justice, but it's the best one I got out of the fifteen I took trying to get a good photo.

I really need to get myself a memory card and cable for my "proper" digital camera that my friend handed me down, instead of just using the (admittedly 8MP) one that's on my phone.