Just to give myself a break from all those red squares, I whipped up a couple of rectangles, and made Master Two a Tassle hat. It was hard to get a good photo because he wouldn't take it off, or hold still for me.

When we first moved down here, when he was only a week old, one of my friends bought the older two each a tassled beanie from a local market. They always get commented on, and they love being "Tassle Twins". Master Two has recently been stealing Master Six's hat, so I thought it was high time he had his own.

These are really simple to make, just four rectangles of double crochet, crocheted together, and four rowns of crochet around the bottom edge to neaten things up. Sew a tassle on each corner and you are good to go.

The Tassle Triplets wanted to pose all together with their hats on. Master Two couldn't stop shaking his head to make the tassles dance, but you can still see his big smile.

(Notice that the older two are still watching the tv?)